Call Us On 07443 848950 or Complete Our Contact Form.
Do you clean windows in the rain ?
- YES !
- Just like virtually all water fed pole window cleaners we do clean in rain.
- We assure you that it's absolutely fine and wont affect the clean whatsoever.
- Being able to clean in the rain was one of the reasons that Mansfield window cleaners converted to water fed pole and pure water a few years ago. Except for the initial clean when we do use a strong degreaser to remove all old soap deposits and grime your windows are cleaned using only pure water with no detergents or harsh chemicals so nothing at all is left on the glass. Traditional cleaning with a mop and squeegee uses soaps which leaves a micro thin layer on the glass which reacts with water when it rains causing spots and runs which is why you cant use this method in the rain. Washing every part of the window including the frames with pure water and rinsing all the dirt away at the same time ensures that when the glass dries it will do so absolutely spot free and shiny. Fortunately contrary to popular belief rainwater is virtually as pure as the water that we use and we have tested this ourselves, in fact when we first started trying out water fed pole cleaning we harvested it to clean with and it does an excellent job so if we can actually clean with it it makes sense that we can perform our service during rainfall.
Do you use harsh, toxic chemicals ?
- At Mansfield window cleaners we try to use plant based, environmentally friendly chemicals and cleaning solutions wherever we can, this includes the soap solution we use for our traditional style window cleaning. When confronted with extremely bad moss and algae deposits such as on conservatories or soffits and fascias we do have to use something stronger which we're sure you understand. The chemicals we do use are simply a mix of degreasers and fairly harmless enzimes that kill off the algae and we're careful with their use although they are so diluted that they shouldn't harm plant life.
Will the water you use clean properly ?
- Yes, pure water cleaning is now the industry standard used by most window cleaners, not just because it is safer and within recent health and safety guidelines but because it is actually better than traditional methods when done properly and Mansfield window cleaners have trained in this method and used it now for years so have the experience to use it properly with excellent results.
What exactly is pure water ?
- Pure water is common tap water that has been forced through a series of filters called a reverse osmosis system which removes virtually all of the additives like chlorine, calcium, flouride, aliminium sulphate, sodium, pesticides, nitrates and hormones etc. It is then forced again through a de-ionising filter that removes every last little bit making it 100% pure and contaminent free. Rainwater can also be used with minimal filtering and no need for reverse osmosis.
Why don't you dry it ?
- Because there is nothing but pure water left on your windows we can't use a squeegee because there is no soap to help it slip on the glass but being left to dry naturally gives the best finish anyway, when left to dry on it's own no contaminents can come into contact with the glass to spoil the spot free shine that is left on your windows or conservatory.